Registrations – Saturday 23.09 and Sunday 24.09 12:00-13:00
Tournament – Sunday 24.09 13:00-15:00
This year the main tournament will be in the new fighting game Tekken 7. Participants can pick between 36 different characters. Many old and popular characters are returning, but several new fighters have been included as well.
- Tournament takes place on the Playstation 4 platform. Dualshock 4 controllers will be provided, however it is also possible to use your own devices which are compatible with Playstation 4 and Tekken 7.
- The tournament is in Double Elimination format.
- All regular matches are Best of 3. Third place match and grand final is Best of 5.
- Losers Bracket winner has to beat Winners Bracket winner ONCE.
- We will be using the in-game Tournament Mode ruleset for all matches (no pause, 5 rounds, 60 seconds per round).
- No character lock. All characters allowed.
- In case of a missing participant, the wait time is 3 minutes. If not present after 3 minutes, the match is put to the end of the queue. If the participant is still not present when it is time to play, the player will receive a loss.
TOP 3 will receive prizes. The award ceremony of AniMatsuri 2017 takes place on Sunday around 18:00.
|Tekken 7 registration||Saturday, 23.09 12:00 - 19:00||107||GamingHouse, GamingHouse||ENG EST|
|Tekken 7 registration||Sunday, 24.09 12:00 - 13:00||107||GamingHouse, GamingHouse||ENG EST|
|Tekken 7 qualifications and finale||Sunday, 24.09 13:00 - 15:00||107||GamingHouse, GamingHouse||ENG EST|