Have you visited AniMatsuri’s Artist Alley in years past and were impressed by the enticing booths? Do you have a drawer full of awesome anime-style drawings, a home-knitted Naruto or Attack on Titan plushie, a shelf full of figurines collecting dust, or something else? Then this is the opportunity for you!
The AniMatsuri festival, taking place in Tartu on September 22-23, will once again feature an Artist Alley, and we are inviting enthusiastic sellers!
Here are the rules for selling your stuff at the Artist Alley:
- Only sell stuff you own:
- Your own content: handicrafts, drawing, etc. (not necessarily related to Japan or anime) – 80% of the merchandise
- Official merchandise: original licensed products that you are no longer using (DVDs, figurines, etc.) – 20% of the merchandise
- No food or drinks for sale!
- Each Artist Alley merchant is responsible for their own table. (No watchmen on our part.)
- An Artist Alley merchant is free to arrive and stay on the day and time of their choosing, during the festival’s opening hours.
- If you wish to set up before the day’s official opening, you may be let in early.
- To participate in the Artist Alley, you must hold a valid AniMatsuri entry ticket for that day.
- Tables must be reserved in advance, you cannot just arrive and claim one.
- You must keep your table and its surroundings clean and orderly.
Artist Alley registration is open until September 2nd, 2018, 23:59 GMT+3. Applications will not be accepted after that!
If you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you, contact email@example.com and we will send you the registration form.
Companies that want to sell their products at AniMatsuri are welcome to our vendor area (separate from the Artist Alley). To register for a vendor table or get more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.