Have you visited AniMatsuri’s Flea Market in years past and were impressed by the enticing booths? Do you have a drawer full of awesome anime-style drawings, a home-knitted Naruto or Attack on Titan plushie, a shelf full of figurines collecting dust, or something else? Then this is the opportunity for you!
The AniMatsuri festival, taking place in Tartu on September 24-25, will once again feature a Flea Market, and we are inviting enthusiastic sellers!
Here are the rules for selling your stuff at the Flea Market:
- Only sell stuff you own:
- Your own content: handicrafts, drawing, etc. (not necessarily related to Japan or anime)
- Official merchandise: original licensed products that you are no longer using (DVDs, figurines, etc.)
- No food or drinks for sale!
- Each flea marketer is responsible for their own table. (No watchmen on our part.)
- A flea marketer is free to arrive and stay on the day and time of their choosing, during the festival’s opening hours.
- If you wish to set up before the day’s official opening, you may be let in early.
- To participate in the Flea Market, you must hold a valid AniMatsuri entry ticket for that day.
- Tables must be reserved in advance, you cannot just arrive and claim one.
- You must keep your table and its surroundings clean and orderly.
Flea Market registration is open until September 20th, 23:59. Applications will not be accepted after that!
If you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the registration form.
Companies that want to sell their products at AniMatsuri are welcome to our vendor area (separate from the Flea Market). To register for a vendor table or get more information, contact email@example.com.