Street Fighter V
Registration – Saturday, 24.09 and Sunday, 25.09 at 12:00-13:00
Qualifications – Sunday, 25.09 at 12:00-14:00
Semifinals, third place match, and finale – Sunday, 25.09 at 14:00-15:00
This year we will continue with fighting games and the main tournament will be held in the newest version of the popular series Street Fighter – Street Fighter V.
Street Fighter is a traditional fighting game developed by Capcom and released in 2016. The base game has 16 characters to choose from. Once again legendary street fighters such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Vega can be chosen, but this time new characters – such as Rashid and Necalli – have been added.
- The Street Fighter V tournament will be held on the PlayStation 4 platform. Two PlayStation Dualshock 4 controllers are provided, but own devices can be used as well as long as they are PS4 compatible.
- Registration is on Saturday, 24.09 and Sunday, 25.09 at 12:00-13:00.
- The tournament’s style is Double Elimination, meaning that you need 2 losses to drop out. With one loss it’s still possible to reach the finale and win the tournament.
- The qualifications are Best of 1, meaning one match is played and the winner proceeds.
- The semifinals are also Best of 1.
- The finale and third place match are Best of 3, meaning the participant must defeat their opponent in 2 matches.
- All base game characters are available at the tournament but expansion pack characters might not be.
- Three best are awarded, the winner also gets a special prize! The awarding takes place during the ending ceremony of AniMatsuri 2016 on Sunday at 18:00 (approximately).
A beginner’s guide to the game mechanics
|Street Fighter V registration||Laupäev 12:00 - 20:00||107||GamingHouse||ENG EST RUS|
|Street Fighter V qualifications||Pühapäev 12:00 - 14:00||107||GamingHouse||ENG EST RUS|
|Street Fighter V registration||Pühapäev 12:00 - 13:00||107||GamingHouse||ENG EST RUS|
|Street Fighter V finals and third place match||Pühapäev 14:00 - 15:00||107||GamingHouse||ENG EST RUS|